Dean Smith rides like he has no regards for his knees. He's not one to take it lightly behind the boat. So he needs a board that will boost him off that wake and still have soft landings. Therefore Ronix gave birth to the new Code 22 and put the Mana up for adoption....
A lot of time, money and technology went into the Code 22. Complete with a Maple stringer, Italian made machined foam, Mod Pour Foam, parabolic Paulownia wood, and another first - carbon fiber and glass working together as one. Like Ricky Bobby this board likes to go fast with more top water speed giving it the right amount as your approaching the wake and more glide speed when you come down into the flats leaving no tugging from the boat. So don't be afraid to go large with this board. The Code 22 has a slightly wider tip/tail than last years Mana for a bigger sweet spot on take offs and landings and a new tapered profile creating more feel on the water and balance on rails.
- Suction Cups on the top deck increase theconnection with the boot for added board response
- A more vertical sidewall pushes the tail out ofthe water for improved glide speed
- New reduced rockerline height - common misconceptionis you need added rocker for increased lift - this rail designand rocker naturally carries more forward momentum
- Thinner profile - creates more overall energy and added rebound off the wake and softer landings
- 4 fiberglass 1.0” fi ns & 4 fiberglass .8” utility fi ns
- Created for the rider that wants to upgrade their vertical travels with the most advanced new core
SIZING / RIDER WEIGHT
135 cm — up to 160 lbs.
139 cm — up to 180 lbs.
143 cm — 170 lbs. and up
|Board Rocker||Subtle Three-Stage|