The most adaptive riding style aquatic park series ever conceived from our private cable lake test tubes. Much like its boat counterpart, this District is designed for any level, style or speed at a cable. new for this year we thinned out the profile, reducing unneeded swing weight and went to a lighter glass lay up for added contact and feel on the water or rails. Comes complete with our signature G&R channels which act as fins for more effective edge and grip with water and not getting hung up on rails with conventional fins. Compared to the rest of our cable boards, the wider profile District Park has a bigger sweet spot for added stability on and off synthetic concoctions.
- Concave Botton Tip and Tail - Effortless ollies and more controlled presses
- G&R Technology - Grip and release channels have all the traction you need for boar or cable riding without creating unneeded resistance with the water.
- Sharper center rail- creates a quicker edge transfer that is more reliable in choppier water conditions. The rail blends to a more vertical side wall in the tip/tail allowing the board to ride higher on the water with more glide speed.
- Sintered Base - The most durable non-stick base material Ronix has ever tested on rails without loosing any glide speed on the water
- Variable Bevel - rounder radius bevel on the inside of a rider’s stance blending to a sharp bevel on the outside for a clean progressive edge transfer and hold
- Versatile rocker line - depending on how a rider edges into the wake it will feel like a continuous with easy transitions and soft landings, or a 3 stage rocker board and a more upright pop
- Cable speed design - most surface area, and a sharper rail optimized for slower cable speed
- A sharper center rail creates a quicker edge transfer and is also more reliable in choppier water conditions, blending to a more vertical side wall in the tip/tail allowing the board to ride higher on the water with more glide speed.
- Created for the everyday boat and cable rider
SIZING / RIDER WEIGHT
134 cm — up to 175 lbs.
138 cm — 155 lbs. and up
143 cm — 175 lbs. and up
|Rocker||Blended Three-Stage Rocker|