The District shape has been a staple in the Ronix line for years now. It's a board anybody can ride and go out and have a blast. Ronix noticed that it was actually a really fun board at the cable park as well so they decided to make it with a sintered base and Krypto Cable wrapping the perimeter for more duriblilty. Also it includes built in flutes so you can ride this board finless with a cleaner lift with less pressure on air tricks allowing the board to flick out of the water and away from the rider easier. The Ronix District Park is a shop favorite and always sells out fast!
- 2 Traction Channels in the Middle - Help with acceleration through a turn and push the rider into the wake
- 4 Traction Channels In the Tip and Tail - Create a more stable feel on landings
- 4 Flutes in the Tip and Tail - aid the traction of the fins with a cleaner lift and less pressure on air tricks in the cable park.
- Cable Speed Design - most surface area and a sharper rail optimized for slower cable speeds
- Sharper center rail- creates a quicker edge transfer that is more reliable in choppier water conditions. The rail blends to a more vertical side wall in the tip/tail allowing the board to ride higher on the water with more glide speed.
- Sintered Base - The most durable non-stick base material Ronix has ever tested on rails without loosing any glide speed on the water
- Variable Bevel - rounder radius bevel on the inside of a rider’s stance blending to a sharp bevel on the outside for a clean progressive edge transfer and hold
- Versatile rocker line - depending on how a rider edges into the wake it will feel like a continuous with easy transitions and soft landings, or a 3 stage rocker board and a more upright pop
- Cable speed design - most surface area, and a sharper rail optimized for slower cable speed
- Created for the everyday boat and cable rider
SIZING / RIDER WEIGHT
134 cm — up to 185 lbs.
138 cm — 165 lbs. and up
143 cm — 180 lbs. and up
|Board Rocker||Blended Three-Stage|