El Von Videl Schnook
What seperates Ronix from the rest is they actually take the time to produce quality stuff. With the all new Von Videl they did their home work and studied cable riders from all over the world to create this work of art. Anyone can go out and make a wood wakeboard and call it a "flex" board, but Ronix has been working for years coming up with the technology that seperates it from all the other cable boards. For example, wood is really only good if it has a fulcrum. So Ronix sourced this fancy new Paulownia environmentally conscious short harvest time energetic new resourceful tree shaped up into bits and pieces of rockers and rails. But what really makes it is the diamond glass - having a thin tip/tail shape and a really light glass in the tip and tail exaggerates everything you need on a cable. More bend, anchorage, etc. - but then it using more glass than a traditional layup thru the center of the board in a diamond configuration is what’s key.
Ronix El Von Videl Schnook, really weird name for a board but is really creating a buzz in it's first year! So far all of the reviews have been very positive and is quickly becoming every riders weapon of choice at the cable park! Super fun board for a really good price considering the time and techonolgy that went into it. Not very many of these were made so they are very limited.
- Concave Bottom Tips - Effortless ollies and more controlled presses
- G&R Technology - Grip and Release channels have all the traction you need for boator cable riding without creating unneeded resistance with the water
- G&R Part 2 - side to side stability and allow a rider to control a flick easier at a cable park
- Thinnest Profile - More feel for consistency on all types of surfaces
- Finless - Too big of a fi n and a board gets hung up on rails
- Nocturnal Run - We have a small run with recessedlights running thru the board
- ABS-less - Krypto cable prevents delams, but unlike ABSit doesn’t trap as much resin, so you have a lighter board that is just as strong.
- Affiliation - Ties to the Rotterdam International Waffle Purveyors Society
SIZING / RIDER WEIGHT
141.1 cm — up to 180 lbs.
146.3 cm — 160 lbs. and up