One ATR S
This Ronix One Wakeboard
For the past 14 years, Danny Harf has designed the best selling line of pro models. Blending a clasic explosive lift and freeride feel on the water. For 2015, he focused on major new ingredient - momentum of the hauling butt variety
For years now, Ronix has reduced the rocker line of the One series, creating more water contact with each progression, resulting in a quicker board. With this new shape we kept the total height the same but changed the position where the main arc start. Instanly our test team was having a synoym contest for the word speed. Don't necessarily wat a faster board? This added glide speed just makes wakeboarding simpler and easier with so little resistance approching a wake. You may break a speed record if you were on the salt flats of Utah. Deeper channels for added traction along with reducing the thickness in some areas by as much as 50 percent for more contact with the water and the new speed walls add to it's quick nature and increased durability.
- Speed Walls - Vertical poured urethane creates more top water speed and a durable bumper from those floating menace
- Thin profile reduces swing weight and increases feel with water or features
- Simple bottom shape - the board lands with more natural forward momentum
- Deeper side vents for fins - the best in traction with a looser feel and a quick release
- Glide Speed - improved speed and less fatigue
- 4 Detachable 1.0” ramp fins
- The fastest pro model Danny Harf has ever ridden
SIZING / RIDER WEIGHT
134 cm — up to 165 lbs.
138 cm — up to 180 lbs.
142 cm — 170 lbs. and up
146 cm — 175 lbs. and up