The Slingshot Kine is that board you'll see most of the Slingshot team killing it on behind the boat and the cable park. Super fun ride that's quick and very snappy of the wake. Not to mention that it was also designed to take into the flats while keeping landings soft to help prevent knee injuries. All Slingshot boards are made right here in the US of A! Which allows them to test out crazy new technology inside their boards. The Kine features an Atomic-C Core, Double-V Molded Channels and a blunt sidewall which provides added stability, faster response, aggressive edging power, maximum durability, more traction up the wake and crisper release.
- SUBTLE 3-STAGE ROCKER - Rider friendly semi-aggressive rocker that rides fast and boosts big.
- ATOMIC-C CORE - Locally farmed from sustainable forests, our all-wood, ultra lightweight core provides the liveliest feel ever. It features verticallylaminated stringers and custom molded channels. There is no better core material for achieving the best flex performance and durability in a board than full wood
- DUAL MOLDED CHANNELS - Shaped into the toeside and heelside of the core, these channels parallel the elliptical concave in the tip and tail. Without affecting the pressing surface, these features increase stability, accelerate edge-to-edge response and provide cleaner release off the wake and softer landings.
- ELLIPTICAL CONCAVE - Concave bottom shape designed to optimize edge-to-edge response.
- SLANTWALL™ - Super-impact-resistant sidewalls, plus variable contoured sidecut for firm grip and clean release off the wake.
- NEW FASTRACK™ - For 2013, we’ve completely redesigned our proprietary mounting system and hardware to deliver increased stance options and simplify the boot installation. With a fresh and clean look, the Fastrack offers limitless micro stance adjustability and proven superior rider to board connection.
- SINGLESHOT™ FUSION SIDEWALL - We’ve transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all our boards. Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- PARK-READY TUNE™ - Fine-tune the shape of the board’s rails for customized performance.
- ULTRA-GLIDE BASE - Provides optimum glide across water and obstacles, for ultimate durability.
- SLIDERITE™ CHINED RAILS - Offers a smoother slide on obstacles and helps prevent catching an edge on sketchy landings. Basically, the outermost part of the base is angled up along the rail.
- 4D GRAPHICS - Utilizing cutting-edge graphic technology, every board features unique graphics and dimensional depth highlighting the core. By combining digital with hand crafted art we are able to create boards that have a true sense of depth that is unlike anything else. No two boards look exactly the same.
- HAND-BUILT IN THE USA - Using nothing but the highest-quality materials, our boards are built by Moonshine MFG in the Pacific Northwest.
INTERMEDIATE TO EXPERT:
Ideal for the freerider,
rail park shredder and the
progressive wake rider looking for lots of pop with added speed.
SIZING / RIDER WEIGHT
137 cm — 100 to 170 lbs. (45 to 77 kg)
141 cm — 140 to 230 lbs. (63 to 104 kg)
|Board Rocker||Subtle Three-Stage|