If your the type of rider who worries about their style and actually care what your tricks look like, then you would probably feel right at home with the new Slingshot recoil. Super fun and easy board to take wake to wake that explodes off the wake to give you that hang time you need to steeze that poke out. If you haven't got a chance to ride a Slingshot board then I would suggest that you do cause your missing out. Don't be that guy....
- 3-STAGE ROCKER - Slingshots most aggressive rocker for maximum vertical pop.
- ATOMIC CORE - This all-wood, ultra lightweight core provides the liveliest feel ever. There is no better core material for achieving the best flex performance and durability in a board than full wood. Our wood is locally farmed from sustainable forests, that’s why we call it Columbian Gold.
- ELLIPTICAL CONCAVE - Concave bottom shape designed to optimize edge-to-edge response
- TAPERWALL™ - A step-down rail delivering optimum edge control, sound handling in choppy water, bomber impact resistance and added stability at speed. From the belly of the board, it tapers off in thickness acting as a molded fin when the board is on edge.
- NEW FASTRACK™ - For 2013, Slingshot completely redesigned our proprietary mounting system and hardware to deliver increased stance options and simplify the boot installation. With a fresh and clean look, the Fastrack offers limitless micro stance adjustability and proven superior rider to board connection.
- SINGLESHOT™ FUSION SIDEWALL - Slingshot transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all our boards. Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- PARK-READY TUNE™ - Fine-tune the shape of the board’s rails for customized performance.
- ULTRA-GLIDE BASE - Provides optimum glide across water and obstacles, for ultimate durability.
- 4D GRAPHICS - Utilizing cutting-edge graphic technology, every board features unique graphics and dimensional depth highlighting the core. By combining digital with hand crafted art Slingshot is able to create boards that have a true sense of depth that is unlike anything else. No two boards look exactly the same
- HAND-BUILT IN THE USA - Using nothing but the highest-quality materials, Slingshot boards are built by Moonshine MFG in the Pacific Northwest.
INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED: Ideal for riders looking for
huge vertical boost, maxed-
out presses, aggressive and powerful edging, and
SIZING / RIDER WEIGHT
134 cm — 75 to 135 lbs. (34 to 61 kg)
138 cm — 105 to 175 lbs. (47 to 79 kg)
142 cm — 145 to 235 lbs. (65 to 106 kg)
146 cm — 155 to 265 lbs. (70 to 120 kg)